Inspire Bali Retreat
INSPIRE BALI RETREAT
July 9 – 14, 2019
What does it include?
• Daily yoga, meditation and breath work sessions taught by Allie
• Exploring Bali’s most breathtaking waterfalls deep in the sacred mountains of the island
• 3 farm-to-table meals per day made with locally sourced food from an incredible chef
• A luxurious five night stay at our eco-resort
• Professional photos and video content from our videographer Dakota Adan for your use
• Transportation to and from the airport
• A connected community that will support each other for a lifetime!
I’m ready for the adventure! How do I sign up?
Spots are limited! Sign up here to join us for this transformation:
Individual Bed: $3,500 (Individual bed, shared room, bed size based on availability)
Daybed: $2,500 (Individual daybed, shared room)
Couples or Pairs: $2,500 each (Shared queen bed, shared room)
If you’d like a private room or bungalow, please reach out to us for more information at email@example.com
Sunday, June 9, 2019
6:00 PM doors
6:15 PM workshop begins
The Den • 360 South La Brea Ave, 90036
What We’ll Do
In this intimate and fun evening, IN-Q will lead you on a journey of deep self-discovery and connection. Starting with live spoken word, you’ll reflect, connect, then flow into writing on your own.
We can’t give away too much more, but it will be a transformative experience.
The last workshop sold out quickly, so buy your tickets now! If you attended the previous workshop, this prompt, theme and poetry will be different.
Doors open at
What You’ll Need
Bring your own pen and notebook.
An open mind & heart.
No prior writing experience needed.
Poetry is a vehicle for people to tell their story. Every time you share your story you create empathy, and empathy is what the world needs the most right now. In this workshop IN-Q uses poetry as a tool to help you uncover and tell your story. While that may be intimidating, poetry is simply storytelling, so if you’ve written in your journal, you can write poetry.
My May tour has been postponed due to scheduling conflicts. New shows will be announced soon! Add your email below to get the update first.